US tax returns and advice for all Americans, including those living overseas!

 13709790_1122187571182573_8910425214241826524_n Katie Mae Klemsen

Unbeatable service     Unbeatable prices     You’ll be a client for life

Hi. We’re Allen Pfeister, CPA, and Katie Mae Klemsen. We are a different type of tax preparer because we focus on giving you the best possible service at a great price. You’ll never feel rushed or pressured by us. We’ll take the time to answer all your questions before and after your return is filed.

A number of tax law changes, including the Affordable Care Act provisions, can be complicated. Whether you’re a first time filer, live abroad, or you have an even more complex tax situation, you need a tax preparer who is familiar with your situation. Having lived overseas for a number of years, we have developed a specialty in preparing tax returns for expats, including filing Foreign Bank Account Reports (FBAR’s) and making sure you meet the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) filing requirements.

We always give reasonable, upfront quotes so there will never be any surprises. Your fee also include free tax and financial advice for the remainder of the year.

We can help you regardless of how complicated or unique your situation or how long its been since you’ve filed a tax return.

We offer a great value for one simple reason. We want you to be so happy with our services that you’ll be a client for life.


Please compare our rates and look at all the great feedback we get on our Facebook group – US Expat Taxes In Korea. 


Contact us at taxuncomplicated@gmail.com for your free initial consultation.